http://paxdia.com/.env ABOUT THE OWNER & CAPTAIN
http://thefarmclinic.com/427-dte53050-dating-a-girl-who-lives-with-her-girlfriend.html Ryan Gluek grew up in Rhode Island and began fly fishing at the age of 10. At age 18, he attended the Sweetwater guide program in Montana to be schooled as a professional guide. He began his career as a guide in Alaska at Valhalla Lodge, which makes daily flights to remote western Alaska streams. There he helped land numerous trophy trout and five species of Pacific salmon for his clients.
image source Returning to the lower 48, Ryan managed a fly fishing shop in Boulder, Colorado, guided during his winters, and took 1st place in an Orvis fly tying competition. He guided with Black Canyon Anglers for 6 years, guiding 3-day wilderness float trips for fly fishing through the famed Black Canyon of the Gunnison River. After learning the ropes he started his own company, Double Haul Anglers, and during his winters he guided in Patagonia, Chile for trophy trout.
Double Haul Anglers has now moved back to Captain Ryan’s home waters to pursue his original passion for chasing everything from stripers to tuna on light tackle and fly rods. He also keeps New England anglers current on the fishing forecast as a monthly columnist to On The Water magazine.
Captain Ryan has the following licenses and certifications:
- Eagle Scout
- Coast Guard Master Captain’s License
- Brooks River Guide Certification
- Wilderness First Responder
- Swift Water Rescue
- CPR and First Aid Training
- Colorado Trip Leader Status (requires 1,500 logged river miles in drift boats and rafts)
ABOUT THE BOAT
- 2007 23 ft. Contender Open (one of the best boats on the market for this style of fishing)
- 275HP Mercury 4-stroke outboard engine
- Garmin HD radar and chart plotter
- Recessed bow rail and cleats
- Open bow layout allows plenty of room for casting
- Steep V hull provides a smooth, dry ride against anything the Atlantic can throw at it
Captain Ryan wants to take you along on the trip of a lifetime and show you how to fish his hometown waters!